Nav coordinates: type Les Nabières if your map is
up-to-date otherwise type Moussu Muech
- latitude 44.04153760261484
- longitude 3.7373145348529299
North 44° 02' 29.6" - East 3° 44' 14.7"
Through the Center of France
the most attractive way
* Highway A75 from Clermont-Ferrand
* Passing on the "viaduc de Millau"
* Issue N°48 "La Couvertoirade"
* First roundabout : 5th issue and go
on the road "D7" direction Le Vigan
* Crossing le Vigan and follow the road
"D999" direction Pont-d'Hérault, Ganges
* After Pont-D'Hérault, on your left do
not miss the road "D11",
a mountainside road direction
* Don't enter in Sumène, at the first
board, on your left, take a sharp curve and
you are on the road "D20", going to
St.Martial passing by Sanissac.
Once reaching Saint-Martial see the access
plan Saint-Martial to Mas des Nabières
option discovering the Gard district
* Highway A7 issue "Bollène"
* Follow the direction Alès, then
Anduze, and St.Hippolyte du fort
* Go west direction Ganges
* Passing through Moulès et
Baucel, then at the rounabout follow the
* Entering and crossing Sumène by
ring-road way. once you pass the second
bridge over the Rieutord, go on the right once
on the top of the hill street, which stands
after the 2nd bridge.
* Then keep the right and take the road
"D20" up to St.Martial.
Once reaching the village's square refer to
the access plan : Saint-Martial -> Les
* Highway A7 issue Nime Ouest(west)
* Follow the direction Le Vigan
* You will pass successively : Quissac,
Sauve and St.Hippolyte du Fort
* Go on Ganges/ Le Vigan
* At the roundabout, after Moulès et
Baucel, take the first issue, direction Sumène
* Drive through Sumène by the
ring-road way and go on the right once on the
top of the hill street, which stands after the
2nd bridge over the Rieutord
* On your right take the road "D20" up
to St.Martial .
Once reaching the village's square, refer to
the access plan Saint-Martial -> Les
Coming by the South from Montpellier
For matching the direction of the Cévennes
follow the board indicating :
*Millau, Hopitaux, Facultés and then
the road "D986"
* You will have to cross St.Martin de
Londres, St.Bauzile de Putois, Laroque
* From St.Bauzile, you are driving
along the canyon of the river "Hérault".
* Reaching Ganges, at the first
roundabout follow the direction Nîmes
* Leaving the center of the Ganges and
driving on the ring-road way, you will cross a
bridge over the Rieutord river (that usually
flows underground at this point). This bridge
has a pedestrian way.
* Drive to the end of this ring-road
and at the roundabout take the last issue
right after the one pointing Nîmes, and look
* Drive through Sumène by the ring-road
way and go on the right once on the top of the
hill street, which stands after the 2nd bridge
over the Rieutord river.
* Then keep right and take the road
"D20" up to St.Martia.
reaching the village's square, refer to the
access plan Saint-Martial -> Les Nabières
Access Plan, St-Martial->Les Nabières CLICK HERE FOR
The village is hung on the mountainside. From
Sumène, you arrive immediatly, after the hill,
on the village square : platane tree on your
right and "café/restaurant Lou Régalou" on
your left side.
Go on, enterring the curve, leaving a narrow
street on your right (which starts beneath an
arcade and makes a circle around the village),
you will take immediatly after the curve, on
your right side a road pointing
"Col de la Croisette and other
'DFCI'" D290. Now in front of you, as you
stand at the top point of the road, you can
see the Mas des Nabières as a target, in front
You have to pass on the other side of the
mountain. Just go down, pass a bridge, a sharp
curve and start the way up. very quick you
will see the board "Mas des Nabières" and you
will be driving along a row of spruce and,
after that, a wooden fence.
You can park here on your left, after the
fence. The Mas is now behind you, push the
fence and one friendly dog is happy to welcome